International Talent Community Utrecht Region
Attracting and retaining talent is a key condition for the economic and innovative power of the Utrecht Region and its companies, knowledge institutions and governmental bodies. The Economic Board Utrecht (EBU) and its partners form the International Talent Community Utrecht Region (ITCU), which has developed a comprehensive package of integrated, multilingual services to help extend an actual and virtual ‘warm welcome’ to all newcomers and their spouses, international businesses and knowledge institutions.
Partners: Our exclusive network of partners from the triple helix in the Utrecht Region develop the main strategic goals for internationalisation.
Portal: Partner benefits include exposure on the Utrecht Region Portal and access to our digital tools, including an international job vacancy site that enables your organisation to find the talent you need.
Programmes & Procedures: Demand-driven training, activities and governmental procedures for your employees and their spouses, including a talent programme, introduction programme, socialisation programme and welcome programme. The integration of these services is a cost-efficient solution for every HR strategy.
Join the International Talent Community Utrecht Region - Become a partner
Together we organise activities to help them settle in and feel at home. As a partner of ITCU you will directly contribute to attracting and retaining talent in the region and will receive access to a number of benefits:
- Name, logo, contact details and link on the Utrecht Region Portal’s partner section.
- Partners have the option to offer a workshop during business networking events organised by the ITCU (at least one every year) to profile their services.
- Partners can attend partnership events organised by the ITCU (business-to-business, business-to-internationals and business-to-supporters and founders of the ITCU).
- Partners can request that a short description of their events be placed on the online ITCU event calendar.
- Partners can request that their news items be placed on the ITCU website.
- Partners can ask the ITCU questions and request information regarding public and private services to internationals, companies and knowledge institutions.
- The ITCU refers potential clients to Partners in response to requests via email and telephone; partners also have the right to refer to themselves as a 'Partner of the International Talent Community Utrecht Region'.
- Membership of the EBU's Get Connected network (including one Get Connected Magazine and free admission to networking events).
When entering a Basic Partnership you can also access additional partner benefits as listed in the brochure below. These items are categorised by recruitment, socialisation & integration, networking and employee training. Partners can choose between separate items or for a full package deal.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, please fill in the contact form below. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the possibilities.